History of Mashhad Wheel Mfg.Co.
Mashad Wheel Mfg. Co. started its production under the name of Reza Industrial in 1973 with the purpose of manufacturing Paykan Steel Wheels and for the time being with more than 40 years of experience and by using high scientific skills and capabilities in the fields of technical designing of various car steel wheels based on the most state-of-the-art technology and also well-experienced experts is able to produce 5.000.000 steel wheels per year.
this company by using the lines and production facilities below, as the first and the largest manufacturer of wheel and cradle, has been trying to increase its market share and exports to other countries.
- Passenger car steel wheel production lines
- Commercial vehicle steel wheel production line (Tubeless and Two-Piece wheels)
- Robotic Front cradle production lines (Peugeot 206 and 408)
- Auto body parts pre-assembly lines
- Tire and wheel assembly lines in Tehran and Binalood Industrial Area
- Cathodic paint lines
- Advanced Accredited Laboratory for testing steel wheels